Why Empaths Feel More Stress & How to Restore Energy
Empaths or the Highly Sensitive People (HSPs) suffer from insomnia, exhaustion, anxiety, body aches, and trouble thinking. If you are suffering from any of these above-mentioned symptoms, then you are one of the empaths.
These people always suffer from fatigue without even realizing it. This is mainly because of the fact that their adrenal glands aren’t able to stand the outside stress so cortisol, the hormones that generally helps in keeping the energy level high starts depleting.
Empaths organically absorb the negative energy, symptoms, and stress of others leaving them all stressed out. There is no medicine for this and this is the reason why the sensitive people end up being misdiagnosed most of the time.
Empaths are like the sponges that absorb all the stress around them and build up their own making them vulnerable to fatigue. If you are one of the empaths, then you need to follow these simple steps to treat your adrenaline fatigue and restore your energy.
You won’t be able to fix it in a snap because as an empath you tend to that adrenal fatigue, but if you bring in a bit of change in your diet plan and lifestyle, then you will be able to manage your energy over a period of time.
Coping with adrenal fatigue:
• The first thing you need to do is to get your blood test done to check the level of cortisol.
• Sleeping is the best medicine for the empaths.
• Cortisol replacement in a natural way can be considered as per physician’s recommendation.
• Eliminate the negative energy from your surroundings and if in case you can’t eliminate them completely, at least set the boundaries clearly.
• Incorporate natural whole food into your diet.
• Avoid sugar and white flour.
• Exercising and stretching to start off with and then getting into more strenuous activity gradually.
• Make time for meditation to replenish your energy throughout your busy day.
• Vitamin C of approx. 2000 – 5000 mg is required every day.
• In order to boost up the energy level and support your adrenal health, take IV Vitamin C drips.
Positive thinking will help you a lot apart from all the above-mentioned strategies. Never bog yourself down with negative thoughts; otherwise, you will never be able to feel better.
You will always feel you are sick and tired. Whenever these kinds of negative thoughts cross your mind, just start thinking about positive things and be happy about yourself.
Stress cannot be controlled, but you can surely control and have an absolute grip on your attitude. You can release your stress and help in relieving the adrenal fatigue by embracing love and compassion.